Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trent looses his 3rd tooth!

Trent lost his thrid tooth yesterday at David's birthday party. I'm just so thrilled that it's finally gone because it just stuck out like a snaggle tooth this past week or so. And, the other bonus, he didn't swallow it!!! Finally, he gets to put a tooth under his pillow instead of a note. He just looks so different now! I'm not old enough to have a kid who looses teeth, right? Oh, just agree with me ;).


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crystal said...

He looks so cute with his toothless grin! So glad that he didn't swallow this one too. :)David looked like that all fall--then the bottom two had just started growing back when he lost the other top one. Personally, I don't think that either of us is really old enough to have children losing teeth. I'm still in denial about D's upcoming 7th birthday...

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Wow, Katie! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. What a cute toothless grin! I have really enjoyed reading all of your blogs and keeping up on yours and Rob's life.