Monday, February 2, 2009

Babies in Phoenix!

It was a whirl-wind weekend!! We left on Saturday and drove 3 hours to Phoenix, AZ to stay with Cynthia Davidson Stump and her family at her mom's house. Cynthia was the maid of honor at our wedding, my best friend from high school and one of my best friends today. She has a daughter, Mary, who is three and the newest addition to her family is Noah who is 6 weeks old. It was so nice to spend time with her and be around her kids. Our two families had a picnic in the park dinner that night and went to the Phoenix Zoo on Sunday. She's staying in Phoenix for a couple of weeks and I'm hoping to see her again before she goes home to Michigan.

And since one newborn isn't enough and the timing was perfect, on Saturday I stopped by to visit my cousin Sara, who also lives in Phoenix, to see her family which includes their newsest daugther Khloe who was born on Wednesday. They had just been discharged from the hospital earlier that day!
Suprisingly, as the girl knows for uploading pictures to facebook in record time, I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!! I used Cynthia's camera a lot and Sara took pictures when I stopped by their house, but I am at their mercy for photos. So, for now, I have only this one photo to post - it's the one taken by the Zoo Photographers that we paid $10.99 plux tax for :).


The Walker and Stump Crew

Rob, Katie, Cynthia & Joel

Drew, Trent, Mary and baby Noah in the stroller

No comments: