Friday, May 29, 2009

Getting ready for summer...

Trent's last day of preschool was Wednesday and now we're getting ready for the summer to start. I'm excited that we have a lot of activities planned for the summer to keep us busy. Story time on Wednesdays, a trip to Fremont, CA for my family reunion, swim lessons, seeing Rob's brother Steve and his family in Phoenix, a week in a beach-front cabin in San Diego, soccer camp, Vacation Bible School, and a few other part-day camps for the boys at the end of the summer. For now, I'm still planning to volunteer a couple of mornings a week for the weeks that we're here. I need the routine to keep me busy, but there is still plenty of time to do other things....like the park, the pool, bowling, open gym at Jump Up, summer movies, and more. I feel like there is just enough to look forward to without feeling to over scheduled - with it so hot here, we'll need the indoor activities since it's too hot to play outside and if we stay at home the whole time, we'll go crazy!!! Yeah for summer (boo for the 100+ temps)!

No comments: