5 years ago
Monday, August 4, 2008
New to all this
So, I'm finally blogging. I've debated about this for a while.....unsure about making my day-to-day activities open to the public, but decided it's too easy of a way to share about our family not to do it. This site is intended to keep friends and family up to date on what the Walker family is doing. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to blogger.....
I have one and created it for the same purpose - to allow my deaf mother to join in my life.
I am glad to see a glimpse into the life of a friend I left behind all those years ago.
I got some great pics of Rob when we were young (blackmail pics for sure)
You should allow followers - check it out in the settings tab - I would like to add your blog as one that I follow.
I hope that someday - I will meet you and your family & tell embarrassing stories to Robs children.
Hope that things are going well & life is treating you good.
If you ever are in Seattle - your family is welcome in my home - Rob was my family & therefore - you are my family.
Post a Comment